We believe in people and their potential.
We will never give up on search and grow the best italian and international creative talent in the world of motion design and video post production.
If you would like to apply for a position within Proxima Milano or ProximaVR, please send us an e-mail to [email protected].
Make sure that you clearly state the type of position you are applying for in the e-mail subject.
If we do not have any open position at the time of your mail, your details will still be reviewed and we may keep your CV in our database until a suitable position arises.
Junior Motion Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Junior Motion Graphic Designer to join our team. A candidate should be able to perform with necessary agility and flexibility and will be involved in Commercial projects as well as occasional assistance for post production of other types of contents. Ability to work in a team and receive technical and artistic supervision is a must. A candidate with some experience in the post production is preferred, but we are open to hire recent graduates with a strong showreel.
Stiamo cercando un Junior Motion Graphic Designer. Il candidato sarà coinvolto nella produzione di spot pubblicitari e nella realizzazione di altri contenuti di vario genere. Agilità e flessibilità sono fondamentali, così come la capacità di lavorare in un team di professionisti, seguendo le indicazioni tecniche e artistiche comunicate dai Senior. Un candidato con già esperienza di post-produzione è preferibile, ma siamo aperti anche a giovani laureati con un solido portfolio.
- Suite Adobe CC (especially Premiere, After Effects and Illustrator).
- Trapcode, Plexus packages.
- Cinema 4D.
- Web design or basic programming skills is a plus.
- Communication skills and teamwork.
- Good time management skills.
- English Intermediate/Upper Intermediate.
Show us you can:
- Work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision
- Constantly analyze and optimizations solution
Show us you have:
- Strong understanding of UE4 and/or Unity (all aspects)
- Strong linear algebray skills
- The ability to get along with others and be collaborative with the whole team.
- Excellent performance optimization skills
We are looking for someone who can go straight to work without the need for additional training.
Please send your CV and portfolios to [email protected]
Even if there are no job openings in our post production studio available, feel free to send your CV and Reels anyway to [email protected].
Your applicaion will still be reviewed and we may keep your CV in our database until a suitable position arises.