We believe in people and their potential.
We will never give up on search and grow the best italian and international creative talent in the world of motion design and video post production.
If you would like to apply for a position within Proxima Milano or ProximaVR, please send us an e-mail to [email protected].
Make sure that you clearly state the type of position you are applying for in the e-mail subject.
If we do not have any open position at the time of your mail, your details will still be reviewed and we may keep your CV in our database until a suitable position arises.
Show us you can:
- Work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision.
- Constantly look for the most efficient and optimal solution.
Show us you have:
- Strong understanding of UE4 and/or Unity (all aspects).
- Good math skills.
- The ability to get along with others and be collaborative with the whole team.
- Excellent performance optimization skills.
We are looking for someone who can go straight to work without the need for additional training.
Please send your CV and portfolios to [email protected]
Even if there are no job openings in our post production studio available, feel free to send your CV and Reels anyway to [email protected].
Your applicaion will still be reviewed and we may keep your CV in our database until a suitable position arises.